Book SouthWest Airlines Tickets with Fareskart
South West Airlines Co. is a major airline in the United States. It is the worlds largest low cost airline and has its headquarters in Dallas, Texas. Established in 1967 by Herb Kelleher, the airline now operates more than 4000 departures a day even during peak travel season. They are dedicated to give their passengers a wonderful in-flight experience. Services like free in flight beverages, in flight entertainment, free wifi etc are some of the efforts towards this.
South West flights have a lot of South West online booking options. South West airlines reservations can be made online through their website. South West airlines is a very unique experience in itself. Along with South West flight deals, you also get a WiFi on board, fly freely without worrying about your luggage, get free drinks and snacks on board, and give no extra fees for change in schedule or sector. That is the most hassle free travel that one could have. South West flights also make sure that customers with disabilities get the best of support and assistance from the South West team. In case it is a last minute booking, you can travel without prior notice also.
Class of Service
- Business select
- Priority boarding and enough room for your carry on bag
- Move through the ticket counter and security check in lines faster with FlyBy
- Get a drink coupon complementary
- Earn extra RapidRewards points
- Checked baggage
- A maximum weight of 50 pounds and a maximum size of 62 inches per checked in baggage is allowed. Extra weighted items from 51 to 100 pounds are accepted for a fee of $75 per bag.
- Travel Ban
- The DOT/FAA has implemented a travel ban on the Samsung Galaxy Note7. This ban includes new and replaced Samsung Galaxy Note7 phones. Customers who possess a Samsung Galaxy Note7 device should not transport the device on their personal, carry on baggage, or in checked baggage.
- Passengers should make sure that any sharp objects (especially needles, syringes, and other items needed for medication) are covered properly and secured to prevent injury to yourself and our Employees.
- Carry on baggage
- Carryon items are limited to one bag plus one personal-type item. Bag dimensions for carry on baggage: 10 x 16 x 24 inches.
- Personal baggage
- Purses, briefcases, cameras, food containers, or laptops (case included). Your personal item must be stored under the seat in front of you, with dimensions: 18.5 x 8.5 x 13.5 inch.
- 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time:
- Boarding begins as early as 30 minutes prior to your flight's scheduled departure time. All passengers are advised to plan to arrive in the gate area no later than this time.
- 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure time
- All passengers must obtain their boarding passes and be in the gate area available for boarding at least 10 minutes prior to your flight's scheduled departure time. If not, Southwest may cancel your reserved space, and you will not be eligible for denied boarding compensation.
- If you do not plan to travel on your flight
- As per our No Show Policy, if you are not planning to travel on any portion of this itinerary, please cancel your reservation at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of your flight.
- Early Bird check in
- SouthWest Flights have a Early Bird check in policy which has the following advantages:
- Automatic check in if you check in a day prior to your flight schedule.
- Access to better boarding position
- Early access to overhead cabin